The first in a series of community dialogues that will feature initiatives that are improving diabetes care in North Texas.
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Time: 8am to noon
Location: Omni Hotel Park West 1590 LBJ Freeway Dallas, Texas 75234
RSVP Today! Please email or call to reserve your spot!
Featured presentations include:
- David Toomey (Cigna) North Texas Accountable Healthcare Partnership – new initiative focusing on improving clinical performance in North Texas
- Dr. Eduardo Sanchez (BCBS) Bridges to Excellence – rewarding physicians for meeting evidence-based performance measures
- Marianne Fazen (DFW Business Group on Health) Partnership for Peak Healthcare Performance – community-wide health care quality improvement initiative
- Summer Collins (DFW Hospital Council Foundation) Community Health Collaborative – new interactive website tool
- Dr. James Walton (Baylor Health Care System) – disparities initiative focusing on diabetes
- Dr. Scott Conard (Texas Health Physicians) PreDx – tool that helps identify patients at highest risk of developing diabetes
- Quin Neal (American Diabetes Association) – Live Empowered!