Show Your Support This American Diabetes Month®
During American Diabetes Month, our corporate supporters are “Raising Their Hands to Stop Diabetes®” by creating special opportunities to help raise funds in support of our mission. When you participate, you are helping your local community “give back” to the American Diabetes Association in the fight to stop this deadly disease. Not only will you be supporting our movement, you’ll get some great deals as well! Check out the featured promotions below:
- Way to Well | Walgreens customers can purchase a “Way to Well” pin-up for $1 in any of their 7,500 stores nationwide. Money raised will support community programs that help consumers lower their risk for type 2 diabetes. In addition, Walgreens will donate $5 for each customer that receives an A1C test during the month at selected stores.
- Round Up Fall Fashions | Catherines, a chain of more than 480 specialty fashion stores for plus size women, has joined our efforts to Stop Diabetes by holding a “Round Up” in all their stores during November. Customers can “round up” their purchase to the next dollar and donate 100% of these monies to the Association.
- Now Hear This | Sonus, a company committed to healthy hearing, is working to support and raise funds for the Association by selling $1 Stop Diabetes Pin-Ups and providing educational materials in all of their stores across the country during November.
- Get Fit and Stay Active | Gold’s Gym is committed to helping people stay active in the fight against diabetes and they have created a very special offer for supporters of the Association during American Diabetes Month. After paying a one-time enrollment fee of $59 (that’s up to a $140 discount), Gold’s will also take 20% off your monthly dues and make a $30 donation on your behalf to the Association!
- Show Support, Get Rewards | Rite Aid is selling Stop Diabetes Pin-Ups in all of their stores to support the fight against diabetes. Customers can buy a Pin-Up for $1 which goes directly to the Association and receive $8 worth of coupons for additional savings.
- Escape and Save | La Quinta Resort & Club is supporting the movement by offering a special “November Escape Package”; for every room booked a donation will be made to the Association. Plus guests who book two consecutive nights receive a third night free. And when you purchase the discounted American Diabetes Golf Card, 50% of the proceeds will be donated to our fight to stop diabetes.